Explore a new cruising ground and take advantage of the many benefits of berthing at Lymington Yacht Haven:
- 24-hour access to NEW luxurious facilities with free showers
- 24-hour on-the-water fuel
- Free Wi-Fi at your berth
- So many places to explore, all within easy reach – Yarmouth, Newtown Creek, Beaulieu River, Cowes, Poole, Sandbanks, Totland Bay, Colwell Bay
- Explore the beautiful market town of Lymington
Lymington Yacht Haven’s daily berthing rates start at £3.85 per metre per day. Or you can save with our Summer Season 10% discount when you book for 7 nights or more in advance - great value if you're looking to stay a little longer this season.
Visitor Berthing Rates
|Daily Visitor Rate
£3.85 per metre weekdays
£4.00 per metre weekends & bank holidays
|Winter Season Daily Rate (Nov to Feb inclusive)
||£2.60 per metre
|Short Stay (up to 4 hours)
||Half Daily Rate
Visitor berthing rates include electricity, water, free Wi-Fi and use of our luxury washroom facilities. Rates applicable from 1 April 2017. Surchages may apply for multihulls.
Discounts for visiting yachtsmen
- 10% discount is available on the Summer Season Daily Rate if you pay for seven days or more in advance
- 20% discount is available for registered Sailing Schools Sunday to Thursday, excluding July, August and Bank Holidays.
View the Marina Map
We encourage visitors to book in advance, it's easy with our simple Berthing Enquiry Form below, or call us on 01590 677071.
Remember to call us on the day for berthing instructions - call us on VHF Ch 80 or by phone 01590 677071 as you make your approach.
The rates above are per metre length overall (LOA) and are inclusive of VAT. Minimum chargeable length is 8 metres. Winter season daily rates are available from Nov to Feb inclusive. Catamarans are subject to a 25% surcharge with berths subject to availability.
E&OE. View our Terms, conditions and Marina Regulations