Our Dry Stack service is located at our sister-site, Haven Quay Lymington.
This service is entirely geared around your needs. We store your boat ashore on our purpose-built cradles and racks, and we launch your boat for you whenever you want to use it. This year-round service offers the flexibility of unlimited launching on demand, seven days a week through the summer, and weekdays through the winter months. And, of course, during the winter, we can launch your boat for you on a Friday, ready for the weekend.
Why Dry Stack?
- Unlimited launch & recovery, on demand
- No tidal restrictions
- No trailering or slipway hassles
- No need to worry about your boat during stormy weather
- A freshwater jet wash after every use
- Reduced hull damage caused by saltwater
- Improved fuel economy due to a cleaner, fast hull
- No need to antifoul
- Reduced anode wear
Dry Stack Rates
Dry berthing is suitable for RIBs and motorboats up to 10m LOA.
Find Haven Quay
Haven Quay is in a prime location just a minute's walk from Lymington Town.
Contact Haven Quay
Get in touch with the team at Haven Quay Lymington.