Everyone is welcome and no prior boating experience is required to join the RLymYC and take part in the huge number of activities on offer. Representatives from many areas of the club will be on hand during the Open Day to show visitors around and a selection of members’ boats will be available to view.
10:00 to 16:00
- Discover the Club's history in their centenary year
- Learn about the regular keelboat and dinghy racing
- Discover Junior sailing opportunities
- Take part in yacht and motor cruises, rallies, meets and socials in the Solent and beyond
- And of course, all the benefits of becoming a member of Royal Lymington Yacht Club!
Fancy getting out on a boat this summer, but don't know how to get involved?
On Saturday 26th March, RLymYC will be holding a Crew Match from 10:00 to 12:00 in the bar. Meet skippers who are looking for crew in the 2022 season, find out about their boats and events at which you could sail over a coffee in our bar. Open to complete beginners as well as more experienced crew.
About the Club
Situated in a stunning riverside location with easy access to the Solent, the historic Royal Lymington Yacht Club is one of the world’s finest yacht clubs; a warm and welcoming home of yachting, dinghy sailing and motor boating.
Formed in 1922, the Club has a thriving youth and junior section and has helped the careers of Olympians and professional sailors. The Club organise year-round racing and cruising for dinghies and keelboats as well as rallies and cruising days.
Royal Lymington Yacht Club
Bath Road, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 3SE