At Lymington Yacht Haven we run a fully equipped boatyard offering lift out and storage ashore for boats up to 50 tons.
We offer an open site policy, thereby berth holders and visitors can appoint businesses and contractors of their choice to tend to their boat at the marina. Their chosen contractors will simply need to pop up to the Marina Office with a copy of their insurance documents before proceeding with any work.
Our experienced boatyard staff are continually briefed on health and safety best practice and trained in the safe and professional operation of our boatyard equipment. We work hard to ensure that your boat is in safe hands.
Hoisting and Lifting
- Our 50 ton boat hoist and mobile crane operate Monday to Friday, with a 24 hour emergency haul-out service operating all year round.
- The 50 ton boat hoist can lift vessels with a beam of up to 5.5 metres from a deep-water dock. Boats can be held in the hoist for an hour, overnight or over the weekend, and pressure washing facilities are available.
- For longer periods of storage ashore, vessels can be positioned in cradles or on chocks; both are available to hire from the marina.
- Our mobile Merlo crane can accommodate mast lifting from afloat and other jobs as required including engine lifts.
- Our yard provides a secure location for over 230 boats who require storage for any period of time.
- Storage ashore is free of charge to annual berth holders between 1st May and 31st August, and at reduced rates in the winter season.
- Cradles and chocks can be hired through the marina
- We advise you book your winter storage and lifts well in advance to ensure you get the chock, cradle or position you require.
- Storage for masts and trailers can be provided if required.
- We offer various types of boat cleaning services including lift & scrubs and pressure washing. We run scrub and antifoul offers throughout the year so keep an eye out for the latest offer.
- For smaller boats or RIBS, these boat cleaning services are also available at Haven Quay.
Other Boatyard Facilities
- On-water 24 hour diesel and unleaded petrol, and sewage pump out facility
- For RIBs and motor boats up to 7m, the purpose built dry berthing facility at Haven Quay provides a cost effective and secure berthing option.
View our current boatyard rates
Make an enquiry and we'll contact you to discuss your requirements and confirm availability. Call us on 01590 677071 or complete this form.