Located on the spectacular South Coast of England, Lymington is not only a beautiful town, but it is also a thriving boating community.
And, as the gateway to the Solent and the Isle of Wight beyond, this family-friend, award-winning marina offers exceptional boating facilities right here in the heart of the Lymington boating scene.
- Luxurious shoreside facilities
- Stunning bar and restaurant
- Excellent on-site boatyard and marine services
- Convenient dry stack facility for motorboats up to 10m LOA.
Since winning Marina Of The Year and our Brilliant in Business award for Outstanding Customer Care, we have continued to work hard to offer everything you could possible need. So, whatever your requirements, you can be assured that our expertise and passion for all things boating will exceed all of your wishes.
Accolades aside, we're a family-owned business with a strong ethos that ensures our focus is all about providing a warm, friendly and above all, highly personalised service.
If you love boating as much as we do, then don't miss out on the Yacht Haven experience. We look forward to welcoming you very soon.
- 600 pontoon berths - fully serviced with power and water
- Space ashore for 230 boats
- Dry berthing for RIBs and motorboats
- 50 ton travel hoist and mobile crane
- Luxury washrooms and laundrette
- Ample free parking on-site
- Staff on-site 24/7
- On-water diesel and petrol available 24/7
- Well-stocked chandlery on-site
- The Haven Bar & Restaurant
Click on the image to enlarge or download the Marina Map HERE.