Following their successful 2014 programme, Cattewater Cruising Club (CCC) have announced dates and destinations for their 2015 cruises.
The CCC offer a series of cruises along the Devon and Cornwall coast taking in over a dozen different destinations with a variety of weekend, midweek and durations to suit everyone.
With growing popularity, the 2015 programme is the largest to-date:
- Sat 25th April, one day cruise to River Yealm
- Sat 2nd May, three day cruise to Salcombe
- Sat 9th May, nine days including Salcombe, Dartmouth, Dittisham and Brixham
- Sat 23rd May, three day cruise to Fowey
- Sat 30th May, two day cruise to Calstock
- Sat 13th June, nine days including Fowey, Helford, Falmouth, Truro and St Mawes
- Sat 27th June, two day cruise to Looe/Fowey or River Realm
- Sat 4th July, nine day cruise including Fowey, Helford, Falmouth, Truro and St Mawes
- HSPC Regatta, Sat 11th and Sun 12th July
- Fri 17th July, three day cruise to River Avon
- Sat 29th Aug, three day cruise to Fowey or Salcombe
- Sat 5th Sept, nine day cruise to Salcombe, Dartmouth, Dittisham and Brixham
- Sat 26th Sept, one day cruise to Cawsand or Polhawn Cove
For further details, please contact the Rear Commodore (Sail) at Cattewater Cruise Club on firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the full 2015 Cruising Schedule