The NFYC Winter Series starts 7th October 2012.
You are invited to join us for a series of six races with four to count
1. 7th October - 09:30 start
2. 21st October - 10:00 start
3. 4th November - 10:00 start
4. 18th November - 11:00 start
5. 2nd December - 11:00 start
6. 16th December - 11:00 start
- Handicapping to be based on PY system with adjustment for cruising yachts.
- Open series to members and non-members of NFYC.
- Overnight moorings available prior to race day.
- Trot Launch service before and after racing
While our aim is to retain a competitive spirit in our winter series the emphasis will be to attract cruising folk for some winter sailing activity and social comradeship. This series was a great success last year attracting many yachtsmen to our club where many new alliances were made amongst like-minded people.
All competitors are welcome to join us at North Fambridge Yacht Club for après sail refreshments in the clubhouse after the racing. Honesty bar will be available at cost prices and hot lunches from around £2.
Prizes will be awarded to first, second and third position yachts in the series sponsored by Fambridge Yacht Haven and local businesses. There will also be additional prizes for yachts competing in all races and for individual achievement.
Prize-giving dinner to be arranged for early 2013
ENTRY FEES: £15 for series (or paid individually: £3 per race)
ENTRY FORMS: DOWNLOAD HERE
You can enter at the clubhouse any time up to ½ hour before the start time of the race or hand in your entry forms to Fambridge Yacht Haven marina office (at least one day before the race please).
For further information contact: Geoff Skelton on 07808 066826 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Paul Wiggins on site at Fambridge Yacht Haven.