32 of Pembrokeshire's beaches have been recognised for their quality and beauty by the Blue Flag initiative.
A total of 132 Welsh beaches have been recognised in the 2015 Blue Flag Coast Awards, with 41 given the highest accolade: The Blue Flag. Other awards recognise beaches that are smaller (often hidden gems) and known for their unspoiled landscape including the Green Coast Award.
Blue Flags are awarded if the beach meets a variety of criteria including water quality, cleanliness, access and safety. The glowing reputation of Pembrokeshire's beaches is well-known and these awards only strengthen their position as the best in the UK.
Recognised beaches within reach of Neyland Yacht Haven include:
- Gelliswick, Seaside Award Rural Beach
- Sandy Haven, Seaside Award Rural Beach
- Dale, International Blue Flag Beach
- Westdale, Green Coast Award
- Marloes Sands, Green Coast Award
- West Angle, Seaside Award Rural Beach
To see the full list of beaches with awards, click on the map or click here.